Southeastern High Speed is a route add-on for Train Sim World 2. It features the 51 miles route between London St Pancras and Faversham, including a section of High Speed 1 between St Pancras and Ebbsfleet International. Included with the route is two locomotives, the BR Class 395 Javelin which operates high speed commuter services between London and Kent via High Speed 1, as well as the BR Class 375/9 a commuter EMU which operates services along the Chatham Main Line. There is one DLC to this route, the class BR 465/9, another commuter EMU that runs on the network.
- BR Class 395 - a high-speed EMU operated by Southeastern which operates services connecting Kent with central London via High Speed 1.
- BR Class 375/9 - a commuter EMU operated by Southeastern which operates commuter services on the North Kent Line and Chatham Main Line.
- Southeastern High Speed Route Introduction - Take a brief ride along the Southeastern High Speed line and learn what is available to be discovered.
- Class 375 Introduction - Learn the basics of driving a Class 375.
- Class 395 Introduction - Learn the basics of driving a Class 395 High Speed train.
- High Speed Run - Take control of a Class 395 High Speed service that is running late.
- Joining In - Take control of a Class 375 Electrostar service and operate the train to Faversham.
- Shopping Shuttle - Take control of a Class 395 service during a busy bank holiday weekend.
- Tricky Tunnels - Take control of a Class 395 service and safely reach your destination whilst trying to avoid the ongoing maintenance work.
- Last Stop - Take control of a Class 375 nightly service and complete the run to Gillingham.
|London St Pancras||0|
|London Tunnel 1||?|
|London Tunnel 2||?|
- SEH: Trained and Ready: Complete all training modules on Southeastern High Speed
- SEH: All Rounder: Complete all scenarios on Southeastern High Speed
- SEH: High Speed Maintenance: Complete all route tasks on Southeastern High Speed
- SEH: London is Calling: Complete 1 service on Southeastern High Speed
- SEH: Seeing Purple: Complete 100 services on Southeastern High Speed
- SEH: Flood Diversion: Complete Southeastern High Speed scenario 'Tricky Tunnels'
- SEH: Teamwork: Complete Southeastern High Speed scenario 'Joining In'
- SEH: Loaded and Locked: Complete 150 Passenger Boarding Tasks
- CL375: Going the Distance: Operate the BR Class 375 for 200 Miles
- CL395: Master of the Fast Line: Operate the BR Class 395 for 395 Miles
|Southeastern High Speed|
|Locomotives||BR Class 375 - BR Class 395|
|Stations||London St Pancras - Stratford International - Ebbsfleet International - Gravesend - Higham - Strood - Rochester - Chatham - Gillingham - Rainham - Newington - Sittingbourne - Teynham - Faversham|
|Training||Class 375 Introduction - Class 395 Introduction|
|Scenarios||High Speed Run - Joining In - Shopping Shuttle - Tricky Tunnels - Last Stop|
|DLC||BR Class 465|
|Train Sim World Routes|
|Canada||CN Oakville Subdivision|
|Germany||Rapid Transit - Ruhr Sieg Nord - Main-Spessart Bahn - Rhein-Ruhr Osten - Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr - Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen - Hauptstrecke München – Augsburg - Hauptstrecke Hamburg – Lübeck - Nahverkehr Dresden|
|United Kingdom||Great Western Express - West Somerset Railway - Northern Trans-Pennine - Tees Valley Line - East Coastway - Bakerloo Line - Isle of Wight - Southeastern High Speed - Cathcart Circle Line - London Commuter - West Cornwall Local|
|United States||Sand Patch Grade - NEC: New York - Long Island Rail Road - Peninsula Corridor - Clinchfield Railroad - Cane Creek - Boston Sprinter - Sherman Hill - Horseshoe Curve|