A passenger train has failed at Leeds. Run out from Holbeck Depot with a spare locomotive, and continue the service to Huddersfield
Task Log and Objectives Edit
- Welcome to Holbeck. You've been called upon to assist a train that has failed on its way to Huddersfield.
- Climb aboard this locomotive and head over to Leeds station.
- CLIMB ABOARD. Close the Battery Isolation Switch and sit in the Driver's seat
- SET UP CAB. Set the Master Key to ON and Reverser to ENGINE ONLY
- START UP. Press the Engine Start button
- BRAKES. Set the Straight Brake to 100% and Driver's Brake to Running
- DEPART WHEN READY. Set the Reverser to FORWARD, Brakes to RELEASE and increase the Throttle
- STOP AT LOCATION. Holbeck MPD Siding 2
- COUPLE TO FORMATION. Head into Leeds station
- This train is bound for Huddersfield, so we need you to complete its journey. Prepare the train and await clearance to depart.
- FAILED LOCOMOTIVE. Set the Hand Brake to RELEASE
- RETURN TO CAB. Return to the leading locomotive
- BRAKE TEST. Set the Reverser to FORWARD and Driver's Brake to FULL SERVICE
- BRAKE TEST. Return the Driver's Brake to INITIAL APPLICATION
- DEPART WHEN READY. Set the Driver's Brake to RUNNING and increase the Throttle when ready
- STOP AT LOCATION. Dewsbury - 10:55:00
- LOAD PASSENGERS.
- LOAD PASSENGERS. Unlock Doors
- STOP AT LOCATION. Huddersfield - 11:08:00
- UNLOAD PASSENGERS. Unlock Doors
- Well Done. The passengers have reached their destination.
- SECURE THE LOCOMOTIVE. Set the Master Key and Reverser to OFF and the Driver's Brake to Shutdown.
- DISEMBARK. Climb down from the train to complete this duty.
|Locomotives||BR Class 45 - BR Class 47 - BR Class 101|
|Rolling Stock||BR Mk1 - BR Mk2|
|Locations||Manchester Victoria - Huddersfield - Leeds|
|Tutorials||Diesel Locomotives Introduction - Class 101 Introduction (NTP)|
|Scenarios||Trans-Pennine - Driving Rain - Down and Out - Rescue Run - Red Bank Rotation|
|DLC||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.