A Crompton service is due for arrival and requires refuelling. When safe to do so, get the job done.
- WAIT FOR SERVICE: Wait for the service and passenger boarding to complete.
- UNCOUPLE VEHICLES: 4 vehicles
- CLIMB ABOARD: Sit in the Driver's seat of the locomotive
- MASTER KEY: Activate the Master Key
- REVERSER: Set the Reverser to the FORWARD position
- RELEASE THE BRAKES: Set the Driver's Brake to RUNNING
- THROTTLE: Set the Throttle to above the ON position
- STOP AT LOCATION: Williton Down Line
- STOP AT LOCATION: Williton South Yard Shunt
- FUEL CAP: Remove the fuel cap from the locomotive
- FUEL HOSE: Connect the fuel hose to the locomotive
- REFUEL LOCOMOTIVE: Refuel the locomotive to maximum fuel capacity
- FINISH REFUELLING: Place the fuel hose and fuel cap back
- CLIMB ABOARD: Sit in the driver's seat of the locomotive
- STOP AT LOCATION: Williton Yard Entrance
- REQUEST PASS SIGNAL AT DANGER
- COUPLE TO FORMATION: 4 vehicles
- SECURE LOCO: Secure the loco before exiting
- DISEMBARK: Climb down from the train
Task Log Edit
- Afternoon, Driver. You'll be taking control of the local Crompton from the approaching service and performing a quick refuel to allow it to carry onto Minehead.
- Good work, the Crompton is now refueled and ready for the last leg of it's run to Minehead. Secure the loco before departing.
|BR Class 33|
|Tutorials||Class 33 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Minehead Mariner - Pit Stop - Take it Home|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.