- MP15DC Introduction - Learn the basics of operating an MP15DC diesel-electric locomotive and switching unit within a yard.
- Cutting the Cars - Prepare trains throughout the yard at CEMOF, in preparation for services later in the day.
- Santa Clara Saviour - A local passenger service has failed just outside of Santa Clara. You must take the MP15s out to the failed train and bring it back to CEMOF to be repaired and assessed before it returns to service.
- Ballasting Act - You have been tasked with cutting trains of aggregate cars and hauling them to sections of the line that require track maintenance.
The MP15DC runs a 24 hr timetable on Peninsula Corridor. Links can be found below to the appropriate timetables:
Journey Mode Edit
- MP15DC: Becoming a Pro: Complete the MP15DC Introduction
- MP15DC: Building Stability: Complete the MP15DC Scenario
- MP15DC: Light Work: Complete 10 services using the MP15DC
- MP15DC: Level Up: Reach Loco Level 10 in the MP15DC
- MP15DC: Movement Master: Operate the MP15DC for 150 miles
|Scenarios||Cutting the Cars - Santa Clara Saviour - Ballasting Act|
|Journeys||Chapter 1 - MP15DC Engineer|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Long Island Rail Road||M3|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Peninsula Corridor||MP36PH-3C - MP15DC|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|Tees Valley Line||BR Class 31 - BR Class 20|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|
|American and Canadian Locomotives and Multiple Units|
|4-Axle Diesel Locomotives||F40PH-2 - GP9 - GP38-2 - GP40-2 - MP36PH-3C|
|6-Axle Diesel Locomotives||AC4400CW - SD40-2|
|Switchers||SW1000R - MP15DC|
|Electric Multiple Units||M3 - M7|
|Non-Powered Control Units||Amfleet Cab Car - Bombardier Bi-Level Cab Car - Gallery Cab Car|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.