Germany is a country in Europe which is featured in Train Sim World.
- Deutsche Bahn - Deutsche Bahn is the nationalised operator of railways in Germany and operates the majority of passenger and freight services in the country. It is featured in all 3 German routes.
- MRCE - Mitsui Rail Capital Europe (MRCE) is a Dutch-based locomotive leasing company which operates throughout Europe. Its locomotives are commonly used on freight services in Germany such as on the Rhein-Ruhr Osten route.
- Rapid Transit - Rapid Transit features the 71 km S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland S2 line from Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz to Dessau HBF via Leipzig. Featured with the route is the DB BR 1442 in S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland livery.
- Ruhr Sieg Nord - Ruhr Sieg Nord features the 61 km route from Hagen HBF to Finnentrop, winding through the Lenne valley in North-Rhine Westphalia. The route features a variety of freight and passenger services, utilising the DB BR 143, DB BR 185 and DB BR 767.2.
- Main-Spessart Bahn - Main-Spessart Bahn features the 52 km route from Aschaffenburg HBF to Gemünden in Bavaria including the 5.4 km Spessartrampe, which has a maximum gradient of 2.1%. Also included are the DB BR 146, DB BR 185 and DB BR 766.2.
- Rhein-Ruhr Osten - Rhein-Ruhr Osten covers the 42 km of railway between Hagen and Wuppertal including the S-Bahn line and main line, used for freight services on the route. Featured locomotives are the MRCE BR 185.5 for freight and DB BR 422 for passenger services.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.