Description[edit | edit source]
Take part in hauling a huge shipment of aviation fuel heading east. A banker will join the train at Laufach for the climb to Heigenbrücken.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- BANKER LOCOMOTIVE: Await the Attachment of the Banker Locomotive
- CLIMB ABOARD: Head up to the Lead Locomotive
- BANKING OPERATIONS: Set the Radio Control System to ON
- READY TO DEPART: Release the Brakes and depart when ready
- STOP AT LOCATION: Heigenbrücken
- UNCOUPLE VEHICLES: The Rear Locomotive
- STOP AT LOCATION: Lohr Bahnhof
- SECURE THE TRAIN: Set the Reverser to NEUTRAL and Parking Brake to ON
- UNCOUPLE VEHICLES: The rear 5 tankers
- DUTY COMPLETE: Exchange with the onward driver to complete this duty
Task Log[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to Laufach. A large aviation fuel train is inbound with a banker locomotive due to attach to the rear.
- Head down the platform to watch the action, then climb into the leading locomotive to take charge and operate the train through to Lohr.
- Good work. Heigenbrücken is the summit. Head back and uncouple the Banker locomotive from the train.
- Some of this shipment is destine for local industry. Head back and uncouple the rear five tankers.
|Locomotives||DB BR 146 - DB BR 185|
|Rolling Stock||Doppelstockwagen - Habbiins 344 - Laaers 560 - Shimms-U 708 - Zacns|
|Stations||Aschaffenburg HBF - Hosbach - Laufach - Heigenbrücken - Wiesthal - Partenstein - Lohr am Main - Langenprozelten - Gemünden|
|Training||DB BR 185.2 Introduction (MSB) - DB BR 146.2 Introduction - DBpbzfa Introduction (MSB)|
|Journeys||Passenger Loco Driver - Passenger Cab Car Driver - Freight Driver - Banker - Driver|
|Scenarios||Saturday Circuit - Auto Runner - Regional Express - Doppelstock Delivery - Fuel Exchange|
|DLC||DB BR 204|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.