The Diesel Legends of the Great Western DLC is a gameplay pack containing a number of 1970s era locomotives for the Great Western Express route. The BR Class 52, BR Class 101 and BR Class 08 are included in this DLC. This DLC will also include a new 'BR Blue' timetable mode for Great Western Express, making use of a new multiple timetable feature in Train Sim World 2. Another unique feature to this add-on is the use of individually named BR Class 52 locomotives, each with their own nameplate.
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
- Class 52 Introduction - Learn the basics of start-up, stopping and passenger door operations using a Class 52 diesel-hydraulic locomotive.
- Class 101 Introduction - Learn the basics of starting and stopping a Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit.
- Class 08 Introduction - Learn the basics of starting and stopping a Class 08 Diesel-Electric shunting locomotive.
Scenarios[edit | edit source]
- Pick Up Line - Take control of a Class 52 and collect your carriages from Paddington before taking them to Slough.
- Traffic 101 - Take control of a Class 101 and follow a late running service into Paddington.
- Fix Up - Take control of a Class 08 and provide assistance to a Class 52 in West Drayton.
- Slow Slough - Take control of a Class 52 in heavy snow and attempt to complete the journey to Paddington.
- All Change - Take control of a Class 101 making its final stops of the evening, before taking it into the depot.
Timetable Mode[edit | edit source]
Total number of 177 services is including in this pack. Additionally, BR Class 31 can provide 50 more service, BR Class 45 and BR Class 47 included in Northern Trans-Pennine will provide 79 services each. A further update will bring more freight services to BR Heavy Freight Pack owner.
For detailed Timetable, please read Service Timetable: Diesel Legends of the Great Western.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- GWB: Go Western: Complete Class 52 Tutorial
- GWB: Moving up a Gear: Complete Class 101 Tutorial
- GWB: Clocking Out: Complete scenario 'All Change'
- GWB: Collector: Complete scenario 'Pick Up Line'
- GWB: That 70's Snow: Complete scenario 'Snow Slough'
|Diesel Legends of the Great Western|
|Locomotives||BR Class 08 - BR Class 52 - BR Class 101|
|Rolling Stock||BR Mk1 - BR Mk2|
|Tutorials||Class 52 Introduction - Class 101 Introduction - Class 08 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Pick Up Line - Traffic 101 - Fix Up - Slow Slough - All Change|