The DB BR 182 is a DLC for Train Sim World's Rapid Transit, Ruhr Sieg Nord and Main-Spessart Bahn routes. Featuring the DB BR 182 in DB Traffic Red livery as well as Doppelstockwagen coaches, the loco operates S-Bahn services along the Rapid Transit, depicting the S2 route during the transitional period when the DB BR 1442 was introduced. The DB BR 182 can also swap into freight services on the Ruhr Sieg Nord and Main-Spessart Bahn routes.
Tutorials, Scenarios and Services Edit
The DLC comes with two tutorials:
- BR 182 Introduction - Learn the basics of start-up, stopping and passenger door operations using a BR 182 electric locomotive.
- DBpbzfa Introduction - Learn the basics of start-up, stopping and passenger door operations using a DBpbzfa control car.
Three scenarios are also included:
- S-Bahn Sprinter - Operate a limited stop service across the city as far as Leipzig-Messe before preparing for a later service.
- City Express - Operate a semi-fast service across the city to Leipzig-Connewitz.
- Night Rider - Drive the night service to Bitterfeld in the 182, then shut down the train for overnight storage.
63 new services are added to Rapid Transit in this DLC, 32 of which are operated by the DB BR 182, and 31 by the DB BR 767.2 Doppelstockwagen Control Car.
- BR182: Training Day - Complete the BR 182 Introduction Tutorial
- BR182: Trend Setter - Complete the BR 182 scenario 'S-Bahn Sprinter'
- BR182: A Tamed Taurus - Reach Loco Level 10 in the BR 182
- BR182: Sprint 182 - Reach a speed of 100 km/h in the BR 182
- BR182: True Taurus - Drive the BR 182 a distance of 1820 km
|DB BR 182|
|Tutorials||BR 182 Introduction - DBpbzfa Introduction|
|Scenarios||S-Bahn Sprinter - City Express - Night Rider|
|German Locomotives and Multiple Units|
|Electric Locomotives||DB BR 143 - DB BR 146.2 - DB BR 155 - DB BR 182 - DB BR 185.2|
|Electric Multiple Units||DB BR 1442|
|Cab Cars||DB BR 766.2 - DB BR 767.2|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|