- BR Class 08 - The most common shunter locomotive used by British Rail during this period. It is featured in BR Rail Blue livery to carry out shunting services in the yards along the Northern Trans-Pennine route
- BR Class 40 - Initially used on passenger services, by the 1980s, when Northern Trans-Pennine is set, the locomotive primarily operated freight services in the north of England as well as some passenger services.
Wagons and Coaching Stock Edit
This DLC comes with two additonal tutorials:
- Class 08 Introduction - Learn the basics of starting and stopping a Class 08 diesel-electric shunting locomotive.
- Class 40 Introduction - Learn the basics of starting and stopping a Class 40 diesel-electric locomotive.
This DLC also adds three new scenarios to play on the Trans-Pennine Route:
- Tools of the Trade - Parts and supplies for Holbeck have arrived. Collect them from Leeds and haul them over to Holbeck.
- Standedge Struggle - Join this service, as it hauls fuel across the steep inclines and descents of the Pennines.
- Whistler and Gronk - Form up a goods train then haul it up to Leeds and beyond.
Service Mode Edit
The BHF pack also add service mode for freight with the Class 47, 40 and 45 and allows for the Class 40 to complete passenger runs. The Class 08 is also used for shunting and yard work. More information can be found here: NTP Timetable
- CL40: Whistler Wizard - Complete the Class 40 Introduction tutorial
- CL40: Whistle While you Work -Operate the Class 40 for 400 miles
- CL40: Fifteen in the Forty - Complete 15 services using the Class 40
- CL08: Gronk Genius - Complete the Class 08 Introduction tutorial
- CL08: Shunt Master - Operate the Class 08 for 80 miles
|BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Locomotives||BR Class 08 - BR Class 40|
|Rolling Stock||2-axle Box Van - TEA Tanker Wagon|
|Tutorials||Class 08 Introduction (HFP) - Class 40 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Tools of the Trade - Standedge Struggle - Whistler and Gronk|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Peninsula Corridor||MP36PH-3C - MP15DC|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|Tees Valley Line||BR Class 31|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|