The BR Class 52 is an DLC for Train Sim World's West Somerset Railway route featuring the BR Class 52, which operated on the Western Region during the 1960s and 1970s. This is the first BR Western Region and Diesel-Hydraulic locomotive to be added to Train Sim World and the second locomotive dlc for the West Somerset Railway. The loco is featured in the BR Maroon livery.
Scenarios and Service Mode Edit
The Class 52 has full service mode integration for the West Somerset Railway, where it can be driven on the same services as the Class 47. There are 3 scenarios featured also:
- Swap Shop - With increased visitors to the West Somerset Railway, a train in service requires additional coaches attaching.
- Western Revival - Lead a Class 52 Rail Tour as it returns towards London, having spent the day at the West Somerset Railway.
- Gala Gathering - Complete a run into Minehead and then help make the Class 52 the centrepiece of a Diesel Gala taking place at the turntable.
A Tutorial is also included.
- CL52 - Class of '52: Complete the Class 52 Introduction tutorial
- CL52 - Top-Notch Western: Complete the Class 52 Scenario 'Swap Shop'
- CL52 - Hydraulic Heaven: Complete 15 services using the Class 52
- CL52 - Western Region: Operate the Class 52 a distance of 520 Miles
- CL52 - Western Master: Complete 52 Passenger Boarding tasks with the Class 52
The BR Class 52 runs a 24 hr timetable on West Somerset Railway. Links can be found below to the appropriate timetables:
|BR Class 52|
|Tutorials||Class 52 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Swap Shop - Western Revival - Gala Gathering|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Long Island Rail Road||M3|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Peninsula Corridor||MP36PH-3C - MP15DC|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|Tees Valley Line||BR Class 31|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|
|British Locomotives and Multiple Units|
|Diesel Locomotives||BR Class 08 - BR Class 09 - BR Class 31 - BR Class 33 - BR Class 37 - BR Class 40 - BR Class 43 - BR Class 45 - BR Class 47 - BR Class 52 - BR Class 66|
|Diesel Multiple Units||BR Class 101 - BR Class 166|
|Electric Multiple Units||BR Class 377|