The BR Class 33 is a loco dlc for the West Somerset Railway route. Built during the 1960s for the British Rail's Southern Region, the Class 33 is now in preservation on routes such as the WSR.
Scenarios and Service Mode Edit
The Class 33 has full service mode integration for the West Somerset Railway, where it can be driven on the same services as the BR Class 47. There are 3 scenarios featured also:
- Minehead Mariner - Run a special service, originating out of York, from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead
- Pit Stop - A Crompton service is due for arrival and requires refueling. When safe to do so, get the job done
- Take it Home - The last service of this evening is heading for Minehead where it will finish for the night. Before it's time for home, the coaches and locomotive must be parked and shut down.
A Tutorial is also included.
- Class 33 - Straight Outta Crompton: Complete the Class 33 Introduction Tutorial
- Class 33 - Bluejacket: Complete the Minehead Mariner Scenario
- Class 33 - Solid Steel Construction: Reach Loco Level 10 in the Class 33
- Class 33 - All the threes: Complete 33 passenger boarding tasks in the Class 33
- Class 33 - Crompton Cruiser: Operate the Class 33 for 330 miles
|BR Class 33|
|Tutorials||Class 33 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Minehead Mariner - Pit Stop - Take it Home|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|