The BR Class 31 is a locomotive DLC for Train Sim World's Tees Valley Line route. The loco is featured in BR Corporate Blue livery.
The BR Class 31, originally known as the Brush Type 2, was built between 1957 and 1962 and was used for both passenger and freight services by British Rail. In Train Sim World it operates freight services and passengers services by attaching to the BR Class 101.
The locomotive is also able to be used on West Somerset Railway to run passenger services.
This locomotive DLC also included the PCA-V Cement Tank Wagon
- BR Class 31 Introduction - Learn the basics of shunting wagons and manual junction operation using the Class 31/1 Diesel Electric Locomotive.
- Cement Circle - Take part in the perpetual cycle of loaded and unloaded trains flowing between Eastgate Cement Works and Tees Yard.
- Tank Trouble - A straight forward drive becomes complicated when a hot axle box is detected in the train.
- Last Resort - Help out a stalled steel shipment by providing alternative traction for a train out of Lackenby.
The BR Class 31 runs a 24 hr timetable on both Tees Valley Line, West Somerset Railway and East Coastway. Links can be found below to the appropriate timetables:
- Service Timetable - Tees Valley Line
- Service Timetable - West Somerset Railway
- Service Timetable - East Coastway
Journey Mode Edit
A journey mode is also available to run on the Tees Valley Line route.
- CL31: Blue Star: Complete the BR Class 31 Introduction tutorial
- CL31: Full Circle: Complete the BR Class 31 scenario Cement Circle
- CL31: Cemented Skillset: Complete 15 services using the BR Class 31
- CL31: Golden Gargoyle: Reach Loco Level 10 in the BR Class 31
- CL31: Extended Range: Operate the BR Class 31 for 310 miles
|BR Class 31|
|Rolling Stock||PCA-V Cement Tank Wagon|
|Tutorials||BR Class 31 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Cement Circle - Tank Trouble - Last Resort|
|Journeys||BR Class 31 Driver|
|CSX Heavy Haul||CSX GP40-2|
|Long Island Rail Road||M3|
|Main-Spessart Bahn||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|NEC: New York||CSX GP40-2 - Amtrak SW1000R|
|Northern Trans-Pennine||BR Heavy Freight Pack|
|Peninsula Corridor||MP36PH-3C - MP15DC|
|Rapid Transit||DB BR 182|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord||DB BR 182 - DB BR 155|
|Tees Valley Line||BR Class 31 - BR Class 20|
|West Somerset Railway||BR Class 33 - BR Class 52|
|British Locomotives and Multiple Units|
|Diesel Locomotives||BR Class 08 - BR Class 09 - BR Class 20 - BR Class 31 - BR Class 33 - BR Class 37 - BR Class 40 - BR Class 43 - BR Class 45 - BR Class 47 - BR Class 52 - BR Class 66|
|Diesel Multiple Units||BR Class 101 - BR Class 166|
|Electric Multiple Units||BR Class 377|
|London Underground Stock||1972 Mark 2 Stock|